COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Safety at the Night of Lights OC is our top priority for our guests and team members. During this global pandemic, it is very important we work together as a community to do our part to minimize the exposure of COVID-19. Please review the safety warning and protocols below.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you and our team members – and we ask that you follow all posted instructions and directions from our team members while visiting Night of Lights OC.
However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Night of Lights OC, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
In support of CDC, State & County guidelines, the following safety measures will be in place during the event and monitored for compliance by event personnel:
- Our team will complete a mandatory health and safety COVID-19 training prior to work
- Daily health screenings and body temperature checks will be done with all team members prior to work
- Regular COVID-19 testing will be available for team members
- Frequent hand sanitizing by team members
- All team members will be required to wear masks and social distance at all times
- Our team, including the actors, will practice proper social distancing from your vehicle
- Vehicles will be a minimum of 6 feet spaced apart in all show areas
- Entire event is outside in the open air
- EMT’s will be available for any medical emergencies
- Entry to event is through online ticket purchases only with limited reservations available per session, in an effort to avoid significant congestion and wait times
- All guests must remain in their vehicle at all times during the event experience
- Guests must only experience the event in their vehicle, guests arriving through other means such as motorcycles, bicycle, walk-ups, etc. will not be permitted
- All guests must be in a seat with seatbelt, no riding in the back of a pickup vehicle
- All guests must wear masks during the experience when they choose to open their windows, this will help prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and also allows for a fully immersive experience with our actors
- Speed limit inside the experience is 3 mph, attendants will be along the route to monitor
Compliance with these safety measures will be enforced and guests that do not follow them will be escorted out of the event without refund.
We appreciate your cooperation as we all work together to ensure safety for all and minimize the exposure of COVID-19.
88 Fair Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Guests will enjoy in the safety of their own vehicle a magical interactive drive through a winter wonderland of lights. This one mile drive-thru will include over one million lights, all while following the mandated Covid-19 safety social distancing restrictions.